Style Ref: NPH000008_000
The Laundress fabric care brush has been sourced by Redecker of Germany. Similar to N.Peal, Redecker is a family owned business for over 75 years.
- This brush will last a lifetime and keep your cashmere refreshed for just as long
- Brushing between wears helps to release natural oils that rejuvenate the yarns
- For best results, gently wash your garments with cool water and cashmere shampoo
- Always brush in one direction to remove lint, fuzz and hair, and don’t forget to remove the collected lint after each use
- Do not immerse the wooden handle of the brush in water
- Comb bristles gently with a metal comb and allow to dry with the bristles facing down
- Do not dry the brush near heat, room temperature is ideal
Find all of our Cashmere Care products here.
DELIVERY CHARGES & TIMES
EU & Europe - 5-20 working days via DPD
Delivery costs £12.95, FREE DELIVERY on orders over £350.
Signature is required.
USA & Rest of the world - 5-20 working days via FedEx.
Delivery costs £19.95, FREE DELIVERY on order over £350.
Signature is required.
UK - 5-10 working days via DPD.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders.
The delivery times quoted are usual timescales, however in most cases your order may arrive sooner. We cannot guarantee delivery times for any orders and for international deliveries your order may also be delayed in customs which unfortunately are out of our control.
If you happen to find an item you have purchased is unsatisfactory, you can return it within 28 days of receipt for a refund. Unfortunately due to the increasing charges for returning items from outside the UK, returns for ALL international orders must be made at your own cost.
Extended Xmas Returns - Any items purchased between 1st November & 24th December 2022, you are welcome to return for an exchange or refund up until January 22nd, 2023.
All N.Peal web orders are delivered in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes with tissue paper. A complimentary signature gift box made from FCS certified 100% recycled and recyclable paper is also available on all orders, this option needs to be selected at checkout and is optional to minimise waste.
All N.Peal garments are of the highest quality and with good care will last for years to come. To read our care guide please click here
Cashmere requires an amazing transformation from being grown on the vast Steppes of Mongolia to being available from our luxury stores. It is this passion for cashmere and our desire to work with this wonderful fibre that defines N.Peal.