Style Ref: NPH000007_000
We are now stocking this revolutionary Sweater Stone from our friends at “The Laundress” in New York.
- It safely removes pilling, lint and fuzz from heavier or chunkier knits, jumpers, outerwear, blankets and upholstery
- Not only does this gentle and natural volcanic pumice gently pick up loose fibres and yarn, it is also set to last 10 years with proper use
- It is most ideal for refreshing wool, cashmere, merino, mohair and synthetics
- Use whilst the garment is dry, as it is understood that pilling is caused by wearing as opposed to washing items
- Pilling is most commonly seen in areas such as cuffs, hems and where arms rub along sides
- For best results, we recommend testing a small hidden area of the garment
- Lay the item on a flat surface and begin to glide the stone in one direction, using short and gentle strokes
- Shake the garment to remove excess pumice and be sure to remove the collected lint from the stone after every use
Find our full range of Cashmere Care here.
DELIVERY CHARGES & TIMES
EU & Europe - 5-20 working days via DPD
Delivery costs £12.95, FREE DELIVERY on orders over £350.
Signature is required.
USA & Rest of the world - 5-20 working days via FedEx.
Delivery costs £19.95, FREE DELIVERY on order over £350.
Signature is required.
UK - 5-10 working days via DPD.
FREE DELIVERY on all orders.
The delivery times quoted are usual timescales, however in most cases your order may arrive sooner. We cannot guarantee delivery times for any orders and for international deliveries your order may also be delayed in customs which unfortunately are out of our control.
If you happen to find an item you have purchased is unsatisfactory, you can return it within 28 days of receipt for a refund. Unfortunately due to the increasing charges for returning items from outside the UK, returns for ALL international orders must be made at your own cost.
Extended Xmas Returns - Any items purchased between 1st November & 24th December 2022, you are welcome to return for an exchange or refund up until January 22nd, 2023.
All N.Peal web orders are delivered in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes with tissue paper. A complimentary signature gift box made from FCS certified 100% recycled and recyclable paper is also available on all orders, this option needs to be selected at checkout and is optional to minimise waste.
All N.Peal garments are of the highest quality and with good care will last for years to come. To read our care guide please click here
Cashmere requires an amazing transformation from being grown on the vast Steppes of Mongolia to being available from our luxury stores. It is this passion for cashmere and our desire to work with this wonderful fibre that defines N.Peal.