Style Ref: NPH000007_000
We are now stocking this revolutionary Sweater Stone from our friends at “The Laundress” in New York.
- It safely removes pilling, lint and fuzz from heavier or chunkier knits, jumpers, outerwear, blankets and upholstery
- Not only does this gentle and natural volcanic pumice gently pick up loose fibres and yarn, it is also set to last 10 years with proper use
- It is most ideal for refreshing wool, cashmere, merino, mohair and synthetics
- Use whilst the garment is dry, as it is understood that pilling is caused by wearing as opposed to washing items
- Pilling is most commonly seen in areas such as cuffs, hems and where arms rub along sides
- For best results, we recommend testing a small hidden area of the garment
- Lay the item on a flat surface and begin to glide the stone in one direction, using short and gentle strokes
- Shake the garment to remove excess pumice and be sure to remove the collected lint from the stone after every use
Find our full range of Cashmere Care here.
DELIVERY CHARGES & TIMES
Germany & France - 5-10 working days via DPD
Signature is required.
EU & Europe - 5-15 working days via FedEx.
Delivery costs €15.00*, FREE DELIVERY on order over €350.
Signature is required.
*Deliveries to Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein are charged at €25 due to additional customs charges, the free delivery threshold of €350 still applies to these fours countries.
The delivery times quoted are usual timescales, however in most cases your order may arrive sooner. We cannot guarantee delivery times for any orders and for international deliveries your order may also be delayed in customs which unfortunately are out of our control.
In Germany we offer a FREE returns and exchange service within 28 days if made via our courier, you will receive a returns label and instructions in your parcel. Unfortunately due to the increasing charges for returning items, returns for orders from other European countries must be made at your own cost.
All N.Peal web orders are delivered in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes with tissue paper. A complimentary signature gift box made from FCS certified 100% recycled and recyclable paper is also available on all orders, this option needs to be selected at checkout and is optional to minimise waste.
All N.Peal garments are of the highest quality and with good care will last for years to come. To read our care guide please click here
Cashmere requires an amazing transformation from being grown on the vast Steppes of Mongolia to being available from our luxury stores. It is this passion for cashmere and our desire to work with this wonderful fibre that defines N.Peal.